Club Fleet Racing
Club Fleet Racing
All boats must complete the 2023 Season Entry Form
Regular fleet races are run Tuesdays through Saturdays by our professional race committee.
|Tuesday night:||Sonar, J/24 and Melges 15 classes (3 races scheduled)|
|Wednesday night:||PHRF, IRC and Cruising Canvas class races|
|Thursday night:||Ideal 18 and Laser class races (3 races scheduled)|
|Friday night:||JAM series races (Jib and Main)|
|Saturday morning:||Ideal 18 class (5 races scheduled)|
|Saturday / Sunday:||Monthly offshore races|
Our Cruising Canvas division is back on Wednesday nights - a casual week day race using the PHRF handicap system. The Cruising Canvas class will start at 18:40 (after the IRC fleet) and sail a triangular course designed for main and jib equipped boats. If you like to race but don’t want to unload your cruising gear to do it, this fleet is for you!
No boat, no problem. Charter one of ours!
RYC has 6 Ideal 18s and 6 Sonars available for members to charter.
Ideal 18s-Saturdays: $500
Ideal 18s-Thursdays and Saturdays: $600
If you would like to crew or are a skipper in need of crew, please contact RYC Waterfront Manager Holly Huston at 342-5511, x140 for assistance.
Club Feet Racing
Official Notice Board
Wednesday & Friday Handicap Racing:
- 2023 Offshore SIs
- Offshore singlehanded and double-handed Safety Requirements
- Offshore Regatta Championship Scoring -2022 (Crescent Cup)
Dinghy Fleet Thursdays:
- 2023 Notice of Race
Offshore Weekend Races:
- June 11th Weekend Fun Race SI
- July 16th Race For A Case Fun Race SI
- Race For A Case Start Times - 9.6 Mile Course
- August 20st Rochester Race SIs
- September 17th Weekend Fun Race SI
- PHRF Boat Class Lookup - Please note these ratings are approximate. RYC requires a PHRF-LO rating.
- OD / Offshore Season Scoring Appendix
- OD / Offshore Season Scoring Appendix - Amendment 1
RC Soling 1M
- 2023-24 Notice of Race
- 2023-24 Sailing Instructions
Are you a skipper looking for crew?
Are you looking for a boat to sail on?
Check out our crew / skipper finder document found HERE. Open the link and enter your information in the appropriate section.
Club Fleet Racing Entry Form
Club Fleet Entry Form
Please complete this form at the beginning of the racing season. You only need to complete one a season. If entering a boat in Wednesday, Friday or Sunday PHRF races, please contact our club handicapper Tim Breen to obtain an up two date PHRF-LO handicap.